Reliance on information This Website, and all of the material within it, has been prepared with the aim of providing key information only and does not constitute legal advice in relation to any particular situation. While we aim to ensure that the information is correct at the date on which it is added to the Website, the legal position can change frequently, and content will not always be updated following any relevant changes. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries – we would be happy to help.
(1) The Services are intended solely for users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration by, use of or access to the Services by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and in violation of this Agreement. By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
(2) If you use the Services on behalf of another party, company or other organization, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to bind such party, company or organization to this Agreement and to act on behalf of such party, company or organization with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
(3) You agree to (i) provide accurate, current and complete information about you and your organization (if applicable) as prompted by the registration forms ("Registration Data"); (ii) maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account; (iii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data and any other information you provide to us, to keep such information accurate, current and complete; and (iv) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account.
(4) You acknowledge and accept that despite the security measures we take in connection with the Services, our Website and/or subscriber or user’s websites may nonetheless become compromised, including without limitation, by hackers, Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, or the like. Under such circumstances, we may take corrective action as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion and you acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability to you for any damage or loss that you may incur due to such corrective action. You further acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for backing-up all subscriber or user content and subscriber or user websites.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on our Website is accurate. However, you acknowledge and agree that growwhost.com and its members and employees accept no liability whatsoever in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss or damage caused by or arising directly or indirectly in connection with any use or reliance on the contents of our Website.
Links to our website
You may create a hypertext link to any pages on our Website. However, we may change the structure of our Website without notifying you so any links you create may become out of date.
Misuse of our website
You agree not to reverse engineer, hack, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our Website nor attempt to transmit to or via our Website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component. Groww Host may terminate your use of services for any breach of this Terms or violation of applicable laws (locals and nations laws). Groww Host reserves the right to refuse or suspend service and/or access to its servers to anyone. The services provided by Groww Host shall be used for lawful purposes only.
(1) Your use of Website and services, including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement, any applicable services Agreement or policy that may apply to your services and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
(2) You shall not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User content or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent. Groww Host shall have no liability for any user content irrespective of whether you are availing our Services directly or indirectly including any illegal or suspicious activities found in the user content and you shall indemnify Groww Host for the same.
(3) You shall not use this Website or the services in a manner (as determined by Groww Host in its sole and absolute discretion) that is illegal or promotes illegal activity including pornography, violence against people, animals or property, child sexual abuse, human trafficking, network hacking and cracking, any abusive or fraudulent activities, infringement of intellectual property of any third-party or another User or entity.
(4) You shall not use this Website or services for bitcoin mining or any other cryptocurrency mining.
(5) Phishing & Copyright Content (based or found) Website strictly prohibited. You shall not use big brands name or famous name for buying web hosting or domain. If you breach this restriction, Groww Host reserves the right to terminate services and no refund will be applicable in such event.
(6) You shall not violate the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any of the policies or agreements incorporated by reference herein and all the applicable laws.
(7) You shall defend, protect, indemnify and hold harmless Groww Host against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, demands, causes of action or suits with respect to the infringement or violation of any trademarks, copyrights or any other intellectual property right of any person or entity (arising out of your acts and omissions).
Intellectual Property Rights
Material contained in our Website is the property of Groww Host except where otherwise stated. Except for subscriber or user content, all content available through the Services, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, software, audio and other files, and their selection and arrangement, and all software used to provide the Services (collectively, "Groww Host Content"), are the property of Groww Host or its licensors. No Groww Host Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold or exploited for any purpose in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement. You may not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any Groww Host content. Any use of the Groww Host Content other than as specifically authorized herein is prohibited and will automatically terminate your rights with respect to your use of the Services and the Groww Host Content granted herein. All rights of Groww Host or its licensors that are not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved to Groww Host and its licensors.
If accessing any part of our Website requires you to enter a password, you agree:
• To ensure that any details that you supply to us to register for such access are accurate.
• To let us know promptly if any of the details about you that you have supplied to us change.
• To keep any personal login name and any password provided by us to you confidential, and to be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of your password by any third party.
• That we reserve the right to terminate your access to password protected areas of our website should we consider that your use of our website is detrimental to our Website or to other users.
Third party services
Fee and refund policy
1. For all services: 100% fees to be paid at the time of ordering the Service.
2. Refund policy is not applicable to any service bought from growwhost.com.
3. All services sold online on growwhost.com are non refundable i.e you can not ask for refund/camcellation after buying any service online on our website.
It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with this fee, cancellation, and refund policy. By
placing an order for any our services, you indicate that you have read this policy and that you
agree with and fully accept the terms of this fee, cancellation and refund policy. If you do not
agree with or fully accept the terms of this refund policy, we ask that you do not place an order
Fraud It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers, and/or electronic checks. We may report all such misuses and fraudulent uses (as determined by us in our sole discretion) to appropriate government and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions, and credit card companies.
For the purposes of European Directive 95/46/EC, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679) (“GDPR”) and any applicable national implementing laws in your jurisdiction, and with respect to your subscribers’ or customers’ personal data, you acknowledge and agree that you are the Controller (as that term is defined in the GDPR), and we are a Processor (as that term is defined in the GDPR) insofar as you may store personal data through your use of our Services only as permitted and subject to the terms of this Agreement. You also acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for complying with all obligations of a data controller under applicable law (including the GDPR).
To the extent the GDPR applies to you, you represent and warrant that in using our Services, you will clearly describe in writing how you plan to use any personal data collected and you will ensure you have a legitimate legal basis to transfer such personal data to us and that you have the necessary permission to allow us to receive and process (e.g., store) such personal data on your behalf.
1. Failure to pay. If you fail to pay the fees due for the Services, we may suspend or terminate your Services and pursue any collection costs incurred by Groww Host including legal fees.
2. We may terminate your services immediately with no liability on Groww Host, if you breach or violate any terms of this Agreement including applicable laws. In such event, we will not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such termination, and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such termination.
HIPPA Disclaimer The Services do not comply with the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws governing the privacy and security of personal data, including medical or other sensitive data. You acknowledge that the Services are not appropriate for the storage or control of access to sensitive data, such as information about children or medical or health information. Groww Host does not control or monitor the information or data you store on, or transmit through, the Services. We specifically disclaim any representation or warranty that the Services, as offered, comply with HIPAA. Subscribers requiring secure storage of “Protected Health Information” as defined under HIPAA are expressly prohibited from using the Service for such purposes. Storing and permitting access to “Protected Health Information,” is a material violation of this Agreement, and grounds for immediate account termination. Groww Host does not sign “Business Associate Agreements,” and you agree that Groww Host is not a Business Associate or subcontractor or agent of yours pursuant to HIPAA. If you have questions about the security of your data, please contact us by phone or chat.
Third-Party Beneficiaries Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights in any person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
DISCLAIMERS YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Groww Host PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AS TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Groww Host DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (C) THAT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE.
Groww Host TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU OR ANOTHER USER OR THIRD PARTY POSTS, SENDS OR RECEIVES THROUGH THE SERVICE, ANY MATERAIL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. Groww Host DISCLAIMS AND TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONDUCT OF YOUR OR ANY OTHER USER, ON OR OFF THE SERVICE.
Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Groww Host from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against Groww Host arising out of or relating to (i) your use of the Services, (ii) any breach or violation by you of this Agreement and the applicable laws; or (iii) any of your acts or omissions. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability We shall not be liable for non-performance or delay in performance caused by any reason, whether within or outside of its control. In no event will Groww Host be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including for any lost profits or lost data arising from your use of the services, or any subscriber content, subscriber website or other materials accessed or downloaded through the services, even if Groww Host is aware or has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you or any party claiming through you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, is limited to the one (1) month fee paid by you to us for the services. This is an aggregate limit. The existence of more than one claim hereunder will not increase this limit.